yum! I think it isn't a bad idea. My kids get so messy when they eat that it would be nice if they were already in the tub. and by-the-way i am sure i would love your house! maybe I'll get to see it someday...
That is a crack up! What a nut...but a dang cute nut...and how funny that Michelle called you Jenny. :) I don't know about you, but I answer to Emily, Jenny or Sara. For a long time this girl in my choir was calling my Emily and I never even noticed. When she finally found out my name was Sara she just about died. Funny!
7 comments:
yum! I think it isn't a bad idea. My kids get so messy when they eat that it would be nice if they were already in the tub. and by-the-way i am sure i would love your house! maybe I'll get to see it someday...
Can't even get Matthew to eat pizza, let alone in a bathtub. :) VERY cute.
What more do you need?
Jenny, of course I remember you, don't be silly. Email me and we will chat about pictures. I would LOVE to take them. How fun.
sunnydee53 at hotmail dot com.
Of course I can call, but with kids it seems easier to get things worked out via email.
That is cute and sounds good!
That is a crack up! What a nut...but a dang cute nut...and how funny that Michelle called you Jenny. :) I don't know about you, but I answer to Emily, Jenny or Sara. For a long time this girl in my choir was calling my Emily and I never even noticed. When she finally found out my name was Sara she just about died. Funny!
We eat in the bathtub too. It just makes sense to get it all done at once and then the mess is a lot easier to clean up :)
Post a Comment