Okay, so it seems like my kids are either perfect angels, or spawn of Satan. Lately, they have been wonderfully angelic! I had to snap a few pictures of them in all their angelic glory, because I know it is fleeting!
What room are your little angels in? Is that Nate's room? Is he still in his crib? Those are some pretty cute pictures! As you well know, I can't get Tanner to sit still long enough to snap a picture...the turkey! :)
4 comments:
They do look like little angels. Bring up these pictures and look at them next time they go into the spawn of satan mode. Maybe it will help!
What room are your little angels in? Is that Nate's room? Is he still in his crib? Those are some pretty cute pictures! As you well know, I can't get Tanner to sit still long enough to snap a picture...the turkey! :)
It doesn't get much cuter than that!
What do you mean fleeting? My kids are ALWAYS angelic.
Post a Comment