Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Emily's Birthday


This is from Mike-- Emmers....Happy Birthday! I am so glad to have spent over 9 years with you. You are a remarkable mother, sweet wife, best friend.....(I can't remember what else you told me to write). I really do mean those things as I am sure the many bloggers can attest to. Happy Birthday EM.....I love you.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jodi said...

Oh, that was sweet! I hope you did have a great Birthday, you deserve it.

Sara said...

What a cute picture...and I guess a cute husband too. Mike, you're setting the standard pretty high there! :) Happy Birthday lil' sis.

Diane said...

Doh. I was going to remember this year too. :( I hope that you had a WONDERFUL B-day and that you got spoiled!

Lenice said...

Too cute!! That is a great picture of you guys.

Kendra said...

I second every thing Mike said and then some. You really are such a great friend! I hope you had a GREAT birthday.