Lauren has been BEGGING us to take her sledding all season long. I have been reluctant, because it is just so much work! It takes me about an hour to get all the kids' snow gear on, and then I know I will be the one carrying the sleds (and the kids!) up the hill after each run. But, I have to admit, we had a wonderful time! My kids are daredevils and it scares me....but we all made it out alive, exhausted, and happy!

4 comments:
That looks like fun!!! I have fond memories of sledding or tubing. Just stay away from trees and parked cars!
it is cold here - but no snow! my son is dyeing for some sled action. really, your kidsa are adorable- um please send me your phone number...
I can tell by the pictures that they were in heaven. What a nice Mom to take them! My kids are complete wimps (well, Allison isn't, but she's still little) & my little backyard hill is about all they can handle for now.
Sledding is the best. What a fun time!!
Post a Comment