We just got our family pictures taken and they turned out so great! I posted some of the kids....but you'll have to wait to see our official family picture until you get your Christmas card in the mail. My kids are sooo stinkin' cute, don't you think?
Laursie-Bearsie BooThe Three Muskateers
Ellie-Bellie
Little Nay-Nay

6 comments:
Definitely YES. They are stinkin' cute.
Those pictures are so cute! It's crazy how you can see their personality in the pictures! So cute!!
How on EARTH do you get your kids to pose?!?! They really are adorable. What a cute nephew and nieces I have!!! Can't wait to see the family picture!
Just adorable!!! Can't belive how big they are getting.
These pictures are sooo beautiful! You have the cutest kids! I love the outdoor setting, too. I want a Christmas card. Do you have my address?
Those are darling pictures.
Post a Comment