Whew! We had such a busy Halloween season! We are party-ed out! Here's a quick overview of our super-fun week. The kids went to their Great-Grandma Lee's for a Halloween party. It was cute! They had dinner, bobbed for apples, did a pinata, had a donut eating contest....and lots more. They loved it!
Nathan's cute preschool parade. It was darling and Nathan loved the spotlight!
Ellie's preschool parade. Isn't she the cutest Tinkerbell?
We went to my grandma Lalah's Halloween party at the Legacy Retirement Center. It's hilarious! They have some residents sitting in chairs around the room, and the kids trick-or-treat from chair to chair. My kids love the treats and spending time with their great grandparents. They even got a special treat from grandma Lalah - little stuffed gingerbread men toys?! I think Grandma is excited for Christmas!

2 comments:
I seriously love Grandma's gifts! They are always one of a kind! :)
What a cute way to Trick-or-Treat. I love that the cute grandma's and grandpa's get to be a part of Halloween.
Post a Comment