I have been feeling really blah lately. I don't like what I see when I look in the mirror...so I decided to try something new. I bought eyeliner at Target today, and gave it a test drive in my bathroom tonight. I have never worn eyeliner before, except on Halloween! As I walk out of the bathroom, Lauren totally stared at me, and I said, "Do you notice anything different about me? What do you think" She replies, "You look really different. In fact, you don't look like yourself at all.......and that's a good thing." Gee, thanks Lauren!!!
6 comments:
Gotta love those kids! I think you look great all the time even without eye liner.
I have been feeling exactley the same way! usually go for the lipstick but I now have a drawer full of colors I don't wear :) I love Lauren, she'll always call it as she sees it!
Leave it to kids to not hold back their opinions. For what it's worth, I think you're adorable!!!
Oh Em, you make me feel blah when I see you! No need to change!
Leave it to kids to tell it like it is...even if it isn't really "like it is". You are gorgeous without eyeliner. Although I'm sure you look good with it too. :)
This is so funny! I used to get comments like that from you! Payback!!!!
Post a Comment