Friday, December 05, 2008

Festival of Trees

Lauren, Ellie and I went on a girls-only adventure to the Festival of Trees. It was overwhelming!! I couldn't believe how many trees (and wreaths, gingerbread houses.....) there were - we were there for 3 hours and didn't see it all!! We also took a short break to eat some ice cream and watch the dancers. We had a wonderful time and I am flabbergasted by the artistic talents of the tree decorators! (I won't mention that my tree STILL doesn't have a single ornament on it!) Merry Christmas!




We had to take a picture of the BYU vs. UTES trees. Mike commented how much stronger, bigger, and more attractive the BYU tree is!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Shana said...

You can tell Mike the U tree stands taller! :o)

Jodi said...

How fun. I didn't make it this year, but it is much more fun with girls than boys.

Sara said...

I'm a Cougar through and through, but if you ask me, the U has got lots more bling to it. :) I always loved going to the Festival of Trees. How fun to go with Ellie and Lauren.