We just got home from visiting Santa Claus. We love him! (If you haven't gone to see him, he's on the corner of 9000 S. and State Street). He is amazing!! He has 2 of his reindeer with him. Prancer and Snow Dancer. He spent several minutes with each one of the kids. We just love Santa and can't wait until he comes to our house tomorrow night!

3 comments:
I love all your new posts. I'm glad you guys had a Merry Christmas!!
Holy Cow! It just took me an entire day to read your posts! :) I loved them.
That Santa looks so adorable. I remember you telling me about him last year. That is so fun.
It also looked like you guys had a lot of fun at your Nona's house. She is a cute grandma. And now I know what Nate's Thomas toy looks like. That is actually the only Thomas set we do not collect...we have limited ourselves to the wooden trains and the take-along trains. We may have to branch out though. :)
Lauren...I remember well having to play at recitals. I was so shy and it took everything I had to play. I am so proud of you for being such a brave girl. You are really a talented little musician.
I'm glad you guys had a happy Christmas. Love you!!!
I know exactly what scene you are talking about-they crossed way over the line. Seven Pounds was really good. It isn't Yes Man, it is serious, but very good. I can't tell you any more or I'll give it away.
Post a Comment