Ellie's Preschool Program!!
Ellie had her preschool Christmas program this morning. It was darling! They sang "We Wish You a Merry Christmas", "Jingle Bells", and the Chipmunks "Christmas Time is Here" to name a few. They also showcased all their Christmas crafts....including a wonderful gingerbread house. Way to go Ells!!!
Check out how well Ellie writes her name! Little e's are so hard, and she does great!!
Some of Ellie's cute buddies in her class.
Ellie and Nathan (I told Nathan he wouldn't get any more treats unless he smiled with Ellie!) Bribery totally works!

2 comments:
Ellie,
You look so darling with your Rudolph ears. I bet you did a great job singing your Christmas songs. I am also really impressed with how well you write your name. You are a very smart girl.
love, Aunt Sara
Ellie is so cute! I am so impressed with her handwriting! You have some awesome friends in your class, Ell!
Post a Comment