Wednesday, December 03, 2008

I don't know about all of you, but I have had home-preparedness and food storage on my mind!! At the beginning of this year we had LITERALLY no food storage, so we made the goal to start. We cleared out our storage room, put up shelves, and bought a chest freezer. Everytime I go to the grocery store, I buy a few extra items to put into storage. I am SOOOO proud of our work. This is my favorite room in our house!!


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Susanna said...

You have an awesome store room! It is comforting to be prepared for emergencies. You never know!!!

Sara said...

Yea! I'm glad you bought a freezer. I will have to email you some quantities of food storage items from my food storage planner CD so you can see you you guys are doing with what you have and what things you may be lacking. It looks great!

Jodi said...

WOW, great job. I am very impressed with your sucess in just under a year. I love how organized it is, ours is all over the floor and it drives me crazy.

Christian & Jinny said...

I fully believe that is one of the best investments you can be making. It looks amazing, great job!
---Christian and Jinny

Lenice said...

Way to go on the food storage. It is such an overwhelming task. I like how you just buy a few extra things each time you go to the store. Keep it up!!