Lauren just performed in her first piano recital! She played a duet of "Angels We Have Heard on High" with her teacher, Marci Nilsson. She did a beautiful job! Lauren is a really talented pianist and singer! I'm so proud of her!
I had to remove my last post because I had a typo. I was trying to say... AMAZING. I can't believe she is already playing the piano. We have got to hang out! Call Me. 486-8420
I am so proud of Lauren!!! (And you, too, Emily for hanging in there with her--it is NOT easy!!) Lauren is going to follow in our tradition of loving music and having it be a big part of her life!
Hi Lauren! I just "stumbled" upon your family blog....You ARE a very good little pianist! If you keep practicing hard you will be very very good! I love to see you each Friday at your piano lesson(and I love it when you wave to me at school:)
4 comments:
I had to remove my last post because I had a typo. I was trying to say...
AMAZING. I can't believe she is already playing the piano. We have got to hang out! Call Me. 486-8420
I am so proud of Lauren!!! (And you, too, Emily for hanging in there with her--it is NOT easy!!) Lauren is going to follow in our tradition of loving music and having it be a big part of her life!
Hi Lauren! I just "stumbled" upon your family blog....You ARE a very good little pianist! If you keep practicing hard you will be very very good! I love to see you each Friday at your piano lesson(and I love it when you wave to me at school:)
Post a Comment